20 Insults That Are So Bad, That They Have No Comebacks Till Date

It is summer time and with hot, sticky wet people around, everyone losses their temperature sometimes. And it is valid. Isn’t it? But sometimes you feel like you do not want to get into an argument yet silence the other person once and for all. But how? We have a crack for you. You can insult them, (yes, without abuses) in such a way that they would be too shunned and shamed to come back again.

Here is a list of insults that will burn the other person to the ground!

1. If I had a face like yours, I’d sue my parents.

2. If laughter is the best medicine, your face must be curing the world.

3. You’re so fake, Barbie is jealous.

4. Brains aren’t everything. In your case, they’re nothing.

5. I can explain it to you, but I can’t understand it for you.

6. Calling you an idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people.

7. Don’t like my sarcasm, well I don’t like your stupidity.

8. The last time I saw something like you, I flushed it.

9. How old are you? – Wait I shouldn’t ask, you can’t count that high.

10. So, a thought crossed your mind? It must have been a long and lonely journey.

11. I’d like to see things from your point of view but I can’t seem to get my head that far up my ass.

12. To make you laugh on Saturday, I need to you joke on Wednesday.

13. Of course, I talk like an idiot, how else would you understand me?

14. If I wanted to kill myself I’d climb your ego and jump to your IQ.

15. It’s better to let someone think you are an Idiot than to open your mouth and prove it.

16. Stupidity is not a crime so you are free to go.

17. Don’t you have a terribly empty feeling – in your skull?

18. As an outsider, what do you think of the human race?

19. Wipe your mouth, there’s still a tiny bit of bullshit around your lips.

20. If I told you that I have a piece of dirt in my eye, would you move?

You can thank us later people!

The post 20 Insults That Are So Bad, That They Have No Comebacks Till Date appeared first on RVCJ Media.



from RVCJ Media http://bit.ly/2Yg5Yzo

Post a Comment

0 Comments